Industrial grade screw guns with perfect depth setting and the largest magazine capacity available in the market
- KMR Germany is the only worldwide producer of hand held screw guns for collated screws up to a length of 80mm and up to 5mm in diameter.
- A vast range of collated KMR screws are available for many different applications.
- Only KMR screw guns come with a "Bit and Screw Saver": a unique feature which prevents bits from wearing out quickly - also it does not slip over the screw-head thus not damaging it.
- KMR screw guns have the largest magazine capacity in the industry with up to 167 screws on a coil. The Jumbo Coils are fast and easily re-loaded thus saving time.
- The large magazine capacity allows continuous work without interruptions.
- KMR screw guns are equipped with an extremely Powerful and High Torque Motor.
- Our Extension can be easily mounted onto our KMR screw guns. The operator can work while standing upright. He can work at a high speed and is not easily exhausted.
- The infinite Depth Driving Control of KMR screw guns allows precise depth setting of screws – either absolutely flush in case of gypsum boards or counter sunk in case of wood. No more guessing – know what you do!
- Reich’s Screw Guide always guarantees that screws are driven straight into the material in an 90 degree angle.
- The One Hand Operation is unique to KMR screw guns thanks to a Perfect Balance and ergonomic handle.
The second hand is free to hold the material which is to be screwed.
- KMR screw guns are the preferred tools in:
- Decking (terraces)
- Flooring of any kind (at home, sports halls, exhibitions etc.)
- Packaging and crates
- Pre-fabricated homes
- Fire protection
- Dry walling
- Wall cladding and ceiling lining
- Sheathing of facades
- Framing (furniture)
- Renovations (buildings)
- Construction of houses, sheds, stages etc.
- Interior fittings
- The manufacturing of busses, trucks, caravans, motor homes, trailers, containers
- Wood to metal or wood to wood applications
- Thanks to the collation system of our screws no more lose screws will be lost.
Exhibitor: Joh. Friedrich Behrens AG